This website (“Website”) is operated by SL Accounting Group Pty Ltd as trustee for SL Accounting Trust trading as Medaccount (“Medaccount”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
By accessing this Website, our social media accounts, or any client portal to which we provide you with access (“the Sites”), you warrant in our favour that:
- you are over 18 years of age; and
- you have read, accepted, and agree to comply with these Terms of U
General information only – not financial or accounting advice
Information on this Website and on our social media accounts is intended to be general in nature and is not in any way intended to constitute accounting or financial advice. You should not act or rely on any information found on this Website, in our downloadable content or on our social media channels without obtaining prior advice specific to your circumstances. Any reliance that you place on the information found on this Website or on our social media channels is at your own risk.
Accuracy of Information accessed on or via the Sites
Whilst steps are taken to ensure that the information appearing on the Sites remains current, delays, errors or omissions could affect its accuracy or currency. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of any information found on the Sites.
If at any time we make details of any of our service package inclusions or fees available on our Website or social media accounts, we reserve the right to amend and/alter those details at any time up to the point in which we provide you with a formal quote for the provision of our services to you which is accepted by you within the timeframe required for acceptance.
Whilst we endeavour to describe our services and their corresponding prices as accurately and as completely as possible in any of our marketing material, you should not assume that they are in all respects fixed at those rates. There may be circumstances that require additional or different services to be provided than normal to complete your request and this will be discussed and agreed with you at the time of us providing you with a formal quote for completion of the services.
Materials available on the Sites may contain links to material on other websites (“Third Party Materials”) and Medaccount does not monitor, edit, approve, review, endorse or sponsor any of those Third Party Materials.
Medaccount is not liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or in connection with the use of this Website, our social media accounts or any Third Party Materials.
Medaccount makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the quality, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness, availability, currency or continuity of any of the materials available on the Website, on our social media accounts or any Third Party Materials, and we reserve all rights to correct any inaccuracies on this Website or our social media accounts at any time without notice to you.
We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Sites or any Third Party Materials are free from computer viruses or any other defect or error which may affect your software or systems, and you should ensure that your computer is protected from any such viruses or defects through appropriate security systems. Any access by you to any Third Party Materials is subject to any terms and conditions found on the websites of those third parties.
To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Medaccount excludes:
- all liability for any and all direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, damage, cost and expense (including, without limitation, loss of revenue, goodwill, profit, damage to reputation, under or in relation to any other contract, data, use of data or anticipated savings or benefits), whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, suffered or incurred by any person, in connection with, or in any way relating to the Sites, any content found on them or Third Party Materials;
- any conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on
Despite the above, if the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation states that there is a guarantee in respect of goods or services supplied, and our liability for breach is unable to be excluded, but can be limited, our liability for such breach is limited to, at our option:
- in the case of a supply of goods, replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods, or having the goods repaired; or
- in the case of a supply of services, supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
Discontinuation and interference
We reserve the right to refuse access or discontinue service to any part of the Sites to any person or entity without obligation to assign a reason for doing so.
We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Sites.
We do not warrant that your access to or use of the Sites will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Sites or any material on or accessible through the Sites are free from errors, viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components.
Except as otherwise stated, we own, or are licensed, and reserve all of our rights in, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in any content appearing on the Sites. You must not reproduce, distribute, adapt or transmit any content appearing on the Sites without our prior written consent.
Medaccount makes no warranties or representations that the Third Party Materials do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
There may be trade marks on the Sites or found on Third Party Materials which may be owned by Medaccount or by third parties. All trade marks mentioned on the Sites or on Third Party Materials may not be used or distributed without the consent of Medaccount or the relevant third party owner, as the case may be.
Your use of the Sites
In accessing and using the Sites, you must not post or transmit on any part of the Sites, including in the comments on any blog made available on the Website from time to time or on our social media accounts which:
- breaches any laws or regulations or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- interferes with other users of the Sites, is false, inflammatory, defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any other Site user from using the Sites;
- constitutes commercial advertising, the promotion of gambling or the promotion of another website;
- infringes anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- tampers with, hinders or modifies the Sites;
- knowingly transmits any viruses or other disabling features to the Sites.
By accessing the Sites, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to your access or use of the Sites.
When providing us with information through the Sites, you understand and agree not to provide false information about yourself, to impersonate another individual or provide misleading or false content.